Metal Tiger Productions
Production Services | Work Permits

EU passport holders are exempt from having to obtain a visa abroad and may proceed directly to South Africa. A Letter of Invitation which the host company will provide, needs to be presented to the immigration officer at the port of entry. A visitor's permit will then be issued.

« »